WHAT DO THE CPRE FOUNDATION LEVEL REQUIREMENTS ENGINEERING TRAINING CONSIST OF?
This unique micro-course BA Training Program consists of a series of what we refer to as “bite size” micro course topics relating to the Business Analysis and Requirements Engineering. The program includes 10 micro courses. This Micro-Course BA Training Program is based on the CPRE Foundation Level Syllabus provided by the International Requirements Engineering Board (IREB) to use to prepare for the CPRE FL exam. It is therefore a great tool to help you prepare for this professional Business Analysis certification exam.
Refer to the Objectives Section below for an outline of each Micro Course Topic.
WHAT IS THIS PROGRAM?
This micro-course BA Training Program consists of 10 Micro Courses in Requirements Engineering.
The student is enrolled into a Learning Management System which provides access to multimedia (video, audio, presentations, downloadable student notes & case studies) and online knowledge quizzes to test your knowledge. Each micro course will take the student no more than 30-60 minutes to complete.
WATCH THIS PREVIEW TO SEE WHAT A MICRO COURSE IS LIKE
WHO SHOULD DO THIS MICRO-COURSE BA TRAINING PROGRAM
- Any Business Analyst, Requirements Engineer or business professional who would like to learn more about Business Analysis and Requirements Engineering will receive a wide spectrum of fundamental and practical Business Analysis training.
- Any person who is interested in Requirements Engineering should do this program.
- Any person who is in the process of preparing for the CPRE FL exam should add this program to their preparation plans.
PRE-REQUISITES: No specific experience required.
BAE CAREER STAGE: This is a STAGE 1 Course. Learn more.
HOW LONG DOES THIS TRAINING PROGRAM TAKE TO COMPLETE?
The Micro-Course BA Training Program consists of 10 online Micro Courses which are all released to you at the time of enrolment. You can set your own pace and complete each Micro Course. Each Micro Course will take no longer than 30-60 minutes to complete.
All student materials are included as part of this course. You don't need to purchase anything further to complete this Training Program.
You have 12 months to complete this course.
BULK licenses available. Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Micro Courses Included in the CPRE Foundation Level Requirements Engineering Course Program
- Micro Course 1: Introduction to Requirements Engineering
- Micro Course 2: Requirements Elicitation Fundamentals
- Micro Course 3: Elicitation Techniques Applied
- Micro Course 4: Requirements Documentation
- Micro Course 5: Requirements Modeling using Use Cases
- Micro Course 6: Introduction to Data Modelling
- Micro Course 7: Introduction to Functional and Activity Modelling
- Micro Course 8: Requirements Validation and Negotiation
- Micro Course 9: Requirements Management
- Micro Course 10: Requirements Tools & Enterprise Analysis Techniques
Your cart is empty